Our mission is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and wellbeing of children, with a goal to provide a place where families can be together. Guiding us in our mission are our core values.
• Focusing on the critical needs of children.
• Celebrating the diversity of the programs we offer and the staff, volunteers and donors who make them possible.
• Staying true to our heritage of responsible stewardship globally for 36 years and 26 years in South Dakota.
• Operating with accountability and transparency.
• Togetherness = Strength in numbers!
We believe that when you change a child’s life, you change a family, which can change a community, and ultimately the world.
We strive to be a part of that change and the solution by providing programs that strengthen families during their most difficult and challenging times. We extend our reach and impact by leveraging our experience and strong relationships with local communities to continually provide our services to the families who most need us.